Best Golf Bags
[Best of the Best - 2021]
Are you looking for a stand, carry, cart, tour, or travel bag? Our team at GOLF MAMBA has spent hours researching the best golf bags for you. We have taken into consideration that golfers have different needs when it comes to choosing a golf bag, Which is why we’ve compiled a list of the best golf bags from each category. We have broken down the latest Stand and Cart bags in greater detail to give you exactly what you need when picking the best golf bag. We’ve also selected our top picks for the tour, carry, and travel bags.
Let’s get straight into it by starting with our top pick
Overall Best Golf Bags - Stand
PING has done it again. With its 5 way top to ensure you have enough space for your clubs, 11 pockets providing maximum storage, and weighing in at only 5.5lbs this is the ultimate stand bag for the everyday golfer. Available in 3 colors.
- Cart channel that provides easy access to every pocket – Even when strapped in!
- Reengineered back puck to make conversion to single strap easy
- With a deployable rain hood that acts as back support when not in use for a more comfy carry
- A secure magnetic rangefinder pocket that gives you instant access with a quick pull of the tab
- Apparel pocket with a full length zipper – Includes internal dividers for easier storage
- Valuables pocket to keep your phone or watch safe from scratches and getting wet
- High-impact polypropylene construction and anti-flex walls gives this bag maximum support
- Lined drink bottle pocket located on the outside for easy access when you’re walking up the fairway
Best lightweight Golf Bag - Stand
Do you find yourself walking most of the courses you play? If so, the Callaway Hyperlite Zero 2021 is made for you. Weighing in at just 3lbs! This bag has a considerable amount of storage where you wont feel like you don't have a designated spot for all of your essentials.
- Weighing in at 3 lbs you will be able to carry this bag anywhere
- 4 way top with full length dividers to ensure your clubs fit nicely
- A total of 7 pockets for storage – Including a cell phone sleeve and valuables pocket with a waterproof zipper
- Ultra-lightweight sturdy carbon fiber legs
- Padded OptiFit Comfort X- Act Fit Self Balancing Strap that will shape to your shoulders for top of the line comfort
- Callaways New OptiFit Comfort Hip Pad has been designed for the everyday walking golfer
- Umbrella catch and cinch for those rainy days with a rain hood included
Best Value Golf Bag - Stand
The Callaway Chev 2021 is an excellent, versatile, mid-sized, stylish golf bag listed at an excellent price.
- 4 Way top with full length dividers
- Mid-Size option with 6 pockets
- Lightweight at 4.3lbs
- Padded double strap designed for ultimate comfort
- Strong carbon fiber legs for maximum durability
- Velour lined pocket that comes equipped with waterproof zipper for your valuables
- Insulated beverage pocket on the outside for easy access
- Large apparel pocket with dividers
- Rain hood included with an umbrella catch and cinch string
Cart Golf Bags
If you are a golfer with all the latest gadgets and you find yourself in a golf cart most of the time, these bags are for you. They offer a premiere look and provide maximum storage for everything you could need on the course.
Overall Best Cart Golf Bag 2021
The Ping DLX 2021 Cart Golf bag offers a premium feel and tour like look. This bag has not only been designed to look impressive – The specs are off the charts!
- 15 way top divider with a spacious putter well so every club fits nicely
- 15 storage pockets to fit anything you could possibly need on the golf course, plus more!
- Cart strap channel that gives you access to all of your pockets when the bag is strapped in
- Magnetic range finder pocket and magnetic drop down ball pocket for easy access
- Apparel pockets with mesh dividers for organization
- Cooler pocket to keep your beverages cold and crisp
- Two deployable shoe holders tucked on the underside of the bag that allow you to store your golf shoes after the round
Best Value Cart Golf Bag 2021
Looking for a top of the line option, but don’t want to break the bank? The Callaway Org 7 is the perfect choice for you. This bag offers a lightweight cart bag, which has been perfectly designed for trolleys or carts at an affordable price.
- Midsize 7 way top
- 8 forward facing easy access pockets – Including 2 large apparel pockets and 2 velour lined pockets with waterproof zippers and a cell phone sleeve
- Trolley friendly hook and loop straps that prevent any rotation and keep the bag secure
- Lightweight at 4.25 lbs
- Umbrella catch and cinch with rain hood
- Easy grab handle with front stowable strap
Best Waterproof Cart Golf Bag 2021
Our top pick for the best waterproof bag is the Motocaddy Dry Series 2021. This bag is on the pricier side, but if you are consistenly getting rained on when you are out on the course this bag is worth every penny!
- 14 way top with full length dividers
- 7 spacious pockets
- Super lightweight and made of completely waterproof fabric – Includes a waterproof rain hood
- Thermo sealed and heat welded seems for full protection
- Dry valuable pocket
- Towel hook with scorecard holder
- Detachable rear carry strap
- EASILOCK compatible with the trolley – Anti-twist bag base
- Easy‑open Japanese YKK zips with Zipper garages
Best Tour bags
Best Carry Bags
Best Travel Bags
Types of Bags
We have broken down each bag so that you can easily decide which best fits your golf game!
Carry Golf Bags
Carry bags are the lightest of the choices. They are strategically designed for players who love to walk the course and don’t require too much storage.
Stand Golf Bags
Stand bags are the one stop shop to everything you need in a golf bag. This type of bag is our top choice if you find yourself walking more often. They are designed to be light weight for this exact reason. These bags also works great with carts and have more than enough storage for the everyday golfer. Stand bags are more convenient than carry bags because they are easier to take around the course with the retractable standing legs.
Cart Golf Bags
Cart bags are designed with more storage and dividers for golfers who are always in the cart. Cart bags are typically used by professional golfers and more serious golfers, as they offer much more storage space for their golf gadgets. These bags are generally heavier than stand and carry bags, but can also be used with push carts or trolleys.
Tour Golf Bags
Tour bags are designed for the highest level players, offering them the maximum amount of storage of any bag with a pristine look. They are typically used by the professionals or competitive golfers who need the extra space. They are commonly referred to as “Staff” bags.
Travel Golf Bags
Travel bags are specifically designed to keep your golf clubs safe when traveling. The materials are usually thicker or sometimes have a hard case for ultimate protection. These bags are for golfers who typically use the riding cart or trolley.
Understanding which golf bag works best for your game will make your life so much easier when you are on the course. If you need a bag that is lightweight because you enjoy walking the course or if you need a bag with maximum storage we’ve got you covered. We have provided you with the best golf bags from each category. We hope you enjoyed this article! If you want to put a top of the line driver in your new golf bag we recommend checking out our Best Driver For Beginners article here!